The Sports Fixation Blog

Welcome to my first blog post.  In this blog I will be going over new and events that surround the sports world.  The reason that I chose to do my blog on sports is because it is one of my many passions and I like to be very well researched and knowledgable in the subject.  Specifically in sports, my favorite subject to cover is the NFL.  That is why a majority of the posts on my blog are going to be NFL related.  I will also be covering major sporting events as they happen throughout the year on this blog. 
NFL: Denver Broncos at Seattle Seahawks(Joe Nicholson- USA TODAY Sports)

On top of various sports teams, my blog will also have other sports related elements in it.  I will also be covering the advancement of technology in sports and how that affects both the sport and the players of the sport.  Trends in sports are always evolving and it is important to stay on top of them in order to fully understand the sport, this is another important element that I'm going to incorporate in my blog.  One such trend currently going on in the NFL is the use of Guardian Caps.

New York Giants linebacker Kayvon Thibodeaux takes part in drills while wearing an NFL-mandated Guardian Cap.
(Julia Nikhinson- AP)

In my blog I'm also going to cover valuable sports information that I know so people can learn how to improve at that sport.  For example, I am a really advanced Skier and know a lot of advanced techniques that I might make a blog post about.  Mechanics are very important with skiing, so I will use my knowledge of them to help make people better skiers by having a few posts related to skiing.  My goal with this blog is to combine the three things that I have outlined above in order to create a complete and comprehensive sports blog that will allow people to stay informed in all things from the sports world while also being able to improve their skills in certain sports from information that I will provide.

(324 words)

Comments